Child Size Kahu.
Great combination of Red Gold and Black colours inspired by the colours of the mighty Waikato.
Just like all of the designs you find advertised here, any cloak can be customised to any size. To fit any body shape! If you would like too order this design is in a different size, please contact me directly 021361173 and place your order.
All tāonga are made too order, fully lined and finished with poplin detail.
The feathers used are locally sourced from a reputable supplier, and of a high grade quality.
The taniko pattern applied is the ‘Patiki’ it represents the ‘Flounder’. It’s form is symbolic of abundance and blessings by bestowing good luck and prosperity. The band is woven from top quality NZ wool and also locally sourced.
Come up with your own design in a different coloured taniko band, or change up the feather colours too suit your preference.
Kuia & Korowai have got you covered!
No body is too big or too small!
TO PLACE A CUSTOM ORDER OR MAKE AN ENQUIRY: Avoid any delays when ordering please make contact directly by way of the following:
'Waikato' Child Size Cloak
All taonga can be made to order in...
Custom made to order.
All orders of custom made and ready made feather cloaks are crafted on-demand. Products are not necessarily stocked. Therefore returns or refunds cannot be accepted for change of mind, change of colour, change of size, change of style or any other reason not relating to the quality of the product or its manufacture.
Each handmade taonga is truly an art piece.
To the bearer... it is advised that "Less is More" Kuia creates delicate works of art and it is advisable that one should not bend, fold, scrunch, rest or sit upon the feathers as this will cause unecessary damage to feathers. Respectfully due to the nature of the product, over time with wear and tear feathers will deterriorate, becoming brittle and causing breakage of the delicate fibres - especially with exessive use - this will exponentiate the process even quicker.
My husband, Koro, would add here... 'just treat her delicately like you would a lady, caress her with gentleness and treat her with respect and she will last a lifetime!'
To return a product:
You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email email@example.com and make a request for an RMA number.
Please include in your emails:
- Your full contact details including email address, postal address and telephone
- Your order number
- Date of purchase
- Reason you wish to return your product
The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned
Items of fault can be returned. All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, incl. sweat damage on the inside lining or outer feathers, the item(s) cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned
- Items that are printed, embroidered, embellished or customized in any form unless fault in production or manufacturing is identified.
- No returns will be accepted after 7days of receipt of purchase.
- Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned.
- Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Returns & Refunds
- No Refunds
- We reserve the right to refuse refund
- Replacement requests must be made within 7days of receipt of purchase.
- Full Replacement cannot be made for feather breakage, deterioration, fading, or if customized in any form unless through a fault in production or manufacturing is identified.
Shipping charges for products returned
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on outside of the return parcel.
- You will be issued with an RMA number and postal address to complete the return.